Sunday 20 April 2014

Evaluation Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of construction this product?

The first thing I learnt about was the cameras for the photography element of the project. I used a Nikon Coolpix L310 digital camera for my photography. I took my photographs outside in the natural lighting, this gave me really high quality photographs for my magazines giving it more of a professional look.





I used Adobe Photoshop to edit my photos, this was very time consuming but was worth the effort and time as the outcome of my pictures were great. Adobe Photoshop is a program that I have had very little experience in, but after lots of practicing I got the hang of using all the different tools on the program.  



The main application I used was Adobe Indesign. I spent most of the hours on this program producing my magazine pages. Like Photoshop, the program took a bit of time to get used to, the preliminary task defiantly helped me feel more confident with the application for when I came to the main task of creating the music magazine.







Through this application I learned how to upload my work to the internet, how to add photos and insert mini-presentations to my blog. I found that this enabled me to create explanations of my product in more of an unique way.







Blogger is an online technology that I used to post my work onto my blog. It is a simple and easy website which presents your work in more of a sophisticated way.

No comments:

Post a Comment